Work with us.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Develop communications strategies, and collaborate with staff on content for RMED’s website, social media platforms, print materials, video, audio, live and recorded events.
- Provide oversite to RMED’s brand and voice by providing graphic design and final editing to documents such as presentations, policy documents, speeches, submitted articles, etc.
- Remain up to date on emerging trends in the sector to respond accordingly.
- Desktop publishing, short (less than 10 minute) video and audio editing, photo editing.
- Organizing industry events such as mixers, round tables, tours, missions, etc.
- Copy writing in collaboration with subject matter experts for content.
- Make recommendations related to software products and tools.
- In cooperation with other staff, develop visual means (graphs, charts, infographics) to represent information in communications.
- Balance multiple deadlines and prioritize the daily workload and work schedule.
You and Your Experience:
- 3 – 5 years marketing and communications experience.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Public Relations, Business Administration, Marketing, Creative Communications, or a Communications related field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with responsiveness and adaptability.
- Strong experience in writing, proofing, and editing material with an attention to detail.
- Experience in working with senior executives and leaders with the ability to present proposals and plans.
- Working knowledge of editorial style standards.
- Basic project management, administration, and budget management skills.
- Experience in social media management is an asset.
- Highly proficient desktop publishing, proficient photo, and video editing is an asset.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proficiency with MS Teams and SharePoint is an asset.
- Ability to travel within the province with a valid class 5 driver's license.
- Ability to speak and write French is an asset